If I Stay by Gayle Forman


Paperback, 259 pages
Published January 1st 2009
Speak
Fantasy Fiction
In a single moment, everything changes. Seventeen-year-old Mia has no memory of the accident; she can only recall riding along the snow-wet Oregon road with her family. Then, in a blink, she finds herself watching as her own damaged body is taken from the wreck...
A sophisticated, layered, and heartachingly beautiful story about the power of family and friends, the choices we all make—and the ultimate choice Mia commands.

I've heard so much about it and it seems good, let's hope I'm not disappointed. :)
Letting the Pages of the Story, "Take me Away"

*Review*

May 25, 2011- Ok I can't even begin to explain how much I loved this story. This book is nothing less than amazing. I read this story in one day and with my busy schedule and all the things I do while reading, that's normally impossible. I didn't even want to put it down. I literally went through every emotion in this story, from crying to happiness to feeling the love that Mia and Adam shared. I loved absolutely everything about this story. The characters were especially amazing. This story was beautifully written and I am very much looking forward to the sequel. What I loved most about this story, was the fact that I was able to escape from a difficult situation in MY life and get lost in the pages of the book. Mia's heartwrenching story made me realize how trivial my own problems were. Forman did an EXCELLENT job with this story.
Overall I give this ***** (5 out of 5)

If I Stay by Gayle Forman