Introducing the Blog/ Before I Fall by Lauren Olvier

So this is my first time doing something like this so don't be quick to judge.... lol

This blog started out as I was sitting in my "Literary Genres" class last semester and we had to keep a review on every book we read in and outside the class from genres of the professor's choice. I chose to do mine through a blog... Until the teacher (an old foogie) told me she wouldn't know how to work the computer to even grade it.

So now, without the fear of getting a big faton my assignment, I can now do the review (or book report if you will) here.

So, here's
ebook, 282 pages
Published March 2nd 2010 
HarperCollins Publishers
Young Adult Genre
 "What if you had only one day to live? What would you do? Who would you kiss? And how far would you go to save your own life?
Samantha Kingston has it all: the world's most crush-worthy boyfriend, three amazing best friends, and first pick of everything at Thomas Jefferson High—from the best table in the cafeteria to the choicest parking spot. Friday, February 12, should be just another day in her charmed life.
Instead, it turns out to be her last.
Then she gets a second chance. Seven chances, in fact. Reliving her last day during one miraculous week, she will untangle the mystery surrounding her death—and discover the true value of everything she is in danger of losing."

Until I finish reading it, I will not give any of my thoughts on the book, so until then

HAPPY READING!!!

*Review*
May 18, 2011-This book was different for me. Reading the last day of her life over and over got tiring, but not until the very end did I realize why I kept reading it. The way she captured the feelings of the teens was amazing. With me not being too far away from my teen years, I could kind of relate to the things happening around her. As I was reading it I kept thinking of how this book seemed like it was just another one of those books with a predictible ending, but it kept me guessing and I admit I did not ndiscover her fate until Samantha realized it herself. This book is hard to review because I really did have a love/hate relationsip with it.
Overall, I give it *** (3 out of 5)

Labels: ,