Fan Art Friday #4 & Book Blogger Hop #3

FAF is a weekly meme based on one that a fellow blogger at Sophistaked Reviews thought up for her own Fan Art, but because I am no good at drawing, I feature othe people's art. This week I dedicate to a childhood friend of mine who I was introduced to in the fifth grade... That friend is Harry Potter :) Today marks the end of his time.... Don't get me wrong, the Harry Potter Fever will forever be within me (I will always re-read the books and watch the movies), but today sadly seems official :( I was not one of the lucky ones to get to see it at midight, but I WILL be going at 3:15 today. I am soooo excited! ANYWAYS, there was over a dozen pages of HP fan art, so I just picked one that didn't contain any spoilers or anything.(For those who hav not read nor seen the series.) Also I could not find the artist who did this, so I will just give praise to the artwork instead. Beautiful don't you think? (lol at Ron's face and broken wand.)

And now for the Book Blogger Hop... This meme comes from Jen over at  Crazy For Books :) In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!
This week's question:
How/Where do you get your books? Do you buy them or go to the library? Is there a certain website you use like paperbackswap?
 
I get my books from the library and read them. Then if I like them, I go and buy the book for myself. When I  buy the book, I get it from either Barnes and Noble, Wal-Mart, or newly now, the Book Depository. Although I am a member of Barnes and Noble and recieve free shipping anyway, shopping at the Book Depository is good for anyone. They give good prices and free shipping. Thank you to my fellow bloggers for teaching m about them.
 
Where do you get yours?