Teaser Tuesday #5 (On Wednesday)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Ok so I know its Wednesday now, but I've had a bit of trouble earlier... I got a pressure crack in the screen of my Nook and I got really depressed so I've been trying to refrain from reading. Then I tried to do the Teaser with the book on my adobe's digital edition, but my internet connection would not work, therefore I could not post anything grrrrr. It was just a kind of tough day :/ But now the connection is back and so am I! (And thank GOD my mother was great enough to get me insurance on my Nook when she got it for my birthday, so I should be back in business soon *fingers crossed*)

But ANYWAYS, my teaser comes from A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies a wonderful book that comes to a store near you September 2011!

"Skye," he said testily, the look in his eyes not one to mess with."Don't think we haven't noticied how you're avoiding us again. But it's time to get back to work." - pg 176

(Check out the link above for the synopsis on GoodReads.)


So, what do you think of my teaser? Do you want to read this?