Theme Thursday #01

Sooo, since the beginniner of my Sunday meme discontinued it, I decided to pick up another weekly meme for my blog. This one will be done on Thursdays. It seems really fun and I think for my very first one I did pretty good.


Theme Thursdays
Theme Thursdays is a fun weekly event, hosted by Reading Between Pages, that will be open from one Thursday to the next. Anyone can participate in it. The rules are simple:
This week’s theme is

FACIAL PARTS (Eyes, Ears, Nose, Lips etc)

My entry:
 "But the more I read, page after page of incantations and phases of the moon and streams of energy, the better I could see Danny's face again. Not the waxy, blank one in his casket. Danny, laughing, shaking the hair off his forehead, rolling his eyes at Becker's weak Borat impression, leaning in to kiss me with his wide, soft mouth curved up on one side." -pg. 71 & 72 (E-Book addition)
This came from Cold Kiss By Amy Garvey. Click HERE for the goodreads page to get to the synopsis.

Hope you enjoyed!