Teaser Tuesday #8

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
This week's teaser comes from Stay by Deb Caletti. This book is one that has been on my TBR pile since its release in April. I could not wait to dive into it. This is my first realistic fiction book I've read in a while. I picked a really great teaser for you guys, and because I haven't reached the page it came from, I'm excited to learn what's happening at this point as well.
"It felt so sudden. We were in one place, and then all at once there was water dripping and things getting wrecked and broken glass, and Christian was on his feet and I was scared." -pg. 160
   
Have you read this? What do you think of my teaser?
Be sure to leave a comment with a link to your teaser, I'd love to read them :)