Wow another year is gone! I'm actually ready to end this year though. But only because I'm more than anxious to see what this new year is going to bring. Especially after all I accomplished this year, such as:
- Graduating from Sam Houston State University
- Carrying through my new years resolution (which as actually starting a blog!)
- Speaking with so many great authors like Simone Elkeles on twitter and here
- Meeting other great book bloggers
- Starting my Goodreads account and getting so many FANTASTIC recommendations
- And finally reading so many great books.
If all of these things happened to me in 2011, I cannot wait to see what the new year will bring. (Hopefully it'll bring a job as an editor or something in the publishing world... But that's just wishful thinking.) My new year's resolution this year is to continue with my blog and start graduate school in the summer/fall.
and this is the sentimental part, I want to thank each and every one of you for following my blog. It originated as just a mere New Year's Resolution, but I could never decide just what type of blog I wanted to make. Then, I ended up having an English class I took that made me write about everything I read ranging from all types of genres. After that class, I wanted to read nothing but stuff that could TAKE ME AWAY from the real world where I wouldn't have to hardly think, just enjoy the story. So during the summer, I decided to do a book blog featuring just Young Adult (YA) titles. Since then, my blog has gone under so many changes and I'm so happy that it continues to grow. I hope that you all continue to follow me and watch as it gets bigger and better!
Happy New Year to you all,