Bookish News! #2

This is the time when I discuss anything "bookish" that I may have heard about during the week. Just to keep up to date with the news. There was actually quite a bit that went on this week.


Starting with last Friday, co author of the children's books, the Bearenstain Bears, Jan Bearenstain, died of cancer. She was 88. In case you don't know, all of their books were bestsellers and were fit for preschoolers who were learning about "Too Much Junk Food," "Talking with Strangers," and "The Trouble With Money." I must admit, as a child, I was one of their readers. I had just about the ENTIRE collection of their books. But I'm sure their legacy will live on just as they did with me. I read them, I read them to my little sister, who then read them to my little cousins. My condolences go out to their family.



Another thing I found out, is for fans of the ever famous novel "The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer." The title of book two is FINALLY out! The title is "The Evolution of Mara Dyer." For you who have read Unbecoming and understand my excitement, I literally saw it and freaked thinking everything was released, but no. Sadly, there is no cover and no synopsis yet. As soon as I find out about it, I will let you know! If you don't remember how much I loved the first book, here's my review.





Lastly for the big news..... There's new Hunger Games footage! March 23 CANNOT come fast enough! Go ahead and check it out!



anddddd......