Swoon Thursday #1: Space Style

The ladies over at YA Bound created a sexy meme where you share what made you tingle in your current read. If you want to join in, here is what you do:From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog!

I saw this meme and immediately thought: OMG I HAVE to participate in this! So.... I did lol And for this to be my first one, I picked a really good one because it has to last for two weeks. (I'll be in Panama City Beach for Spring Break next Thursday!!!) Anyways, my pick comes from Across the Universe by Beth Revis. (See previous post for my review) 


“If my life on Earth must end, let it end with a promise. Let it end with hope. 
I wrap my pinkie around his. He squeezes my finger, and this world doesn't feel so cold anymore. 
"Will you stay with me?" I whisper. 
"Always.” -pg. 398
Hope you enjoy!
What made you swoon this week?