In My Mailbox: Funny & fluffy or Straight Romance

In my Mailbox is an original meme from The Story Siren of books that I've borrowed/won/bought over the week. 

At the beginning of this week I found myself in a reading slump. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get into anything. Even titles that were a big hit in the blog world and that I would normally like. So I decided to do what I usually do.... Read something either funny or a fluffy romance. Here's what I decided on:

Library: 
My Soul to Keep  Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2) Forbidden
No picture this week. Didn't have my camera when I made this post. 

I chose these because Rachel Vincent and Rachel Hawkins both have writing voices that keep me laughing. And I chose Forbidden because a book blogger friend of mine would not rest until I said I had it and gave it a chance. I'm hoping I can get into it. I'm a bit worried because she told me to keep tissues handy... 

What all did you get in your mailbox? Have you read any of these? Leave a link and I'll be sure to take a visit!