Teaser Tuesday: Not much of a Tease Edition


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  This meme is simple and fun, you just pick up your current read, flip to a random page, and choose 1 or 2 teaser sentences to share!  Here are the guidelines:
This week, my tease isn't really considered a tease.... Mainly because its coming from the very popular "Obsidian" by the very popular Jennifer Armentrout. Its been circulating the blogoshpere for awhile now and it seems as if I'm the only person on Earth (lol no pun intended!) who hasn't read it.... But I'm going to post this anyway, just in case I'm not the only one who hasn't read it.... 


"I nodded. I was alive. He was alive. We were okay. But I couldn't stop shaking, couldn't forget the sound of Dameon's scream." pg. 192

Ok, so it wasn't 2 sentences.... So sue me. Like I said I wasn't really teasing anyone but me anyways lol And I actually did have to stop myself from going to read that part to see what happened.... 


What did you think of my teaser? Do you have one? Leave a link and I'll be glad to take a look!