Waiting on Wednesday: 8/15/12

This is a bookish meme that tells what books we're waiting patiently (and sometimes NOT so patiently) for. It's hosted by Breaking the Spine! 

This week I'm waiting on a book by the one lady that EVERYONE in the bookish world should know, Jennifer L. Armentrout. I was one of the lucky ones who got to read Deity (Book 3 in the Covenant series) because I have amazing bookish friends (s/o to Jenuine Cupcakes) who let me borrow it months before it came out! So with that being said, this week I'm waiting on the next book in the Covenant series, Elixir!


Aiden's novella

Aiden St. Delphi will do anything to save Alex.
Even if it means doing the one thing he will never forgive himself for.
Even if it means making war against the gods.

Releases: November 7, 2012
Published by: Spencer Hill Press


Yes the description is short, but its actually a novella. The reason I'm waiting for it, its Aiden's novella and its also FROM HIS POINT OF FREAKING VIEW O_O If you know me, you know that I am HOPELESSLY in love with Aiden lol He's like my favorite book boyfriend of all time. 
I'm also waiting for it because the cover is amazing! I love the way the flower on it looks like glass a little but its really water. 

What are you waiting on this week???