Bookish News!!!

This is a feature I present whenever there is some huge news going on in the bookish world! And last night, there was some really great news about a book that I LOVED when I read it a few years back. That book is Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia!

As I'm pretty sure you've heard, it was made into a movie and the trailer was released last night. Guys, let me just tell you, its sooooo good! With all its southern-ness, window blasting, and spinning tables, that trailer is LEGIT! I cannot wait until its released, I will definitely be at a midnight showing. So, without further ado, here is the trailer!
I even saw people that HAVEN'T read the book asking "Omg is the window busting scene in the book? I'm SO reading this now!"So what do you think? 

Also, there was a cover released yesterday and let me tell you its definitely a looker! I LOVE the color and even though I hadn't read the first two books in the series, it definitely made me want to.... The cover belongs to "Abandon" by Elana Johnson

Seduced by power,
broken by control,
and consumed by love...

Vi has made her choice between Jag and Zenn, and the Resistance may have suffered for it. But with the Thinkers as strong as ever, the rebels still have a job to do. Vi knows better than anyone that there's more at stake than a few broken hearts.

But there is a traitor among them...and the choices he makes could lead to the total destruction of everything Vi has fought for.

Vi, Jag, and Zenn must set their problems aside for the Resistance to have any hope of ending the Thinkers' reign. Their success means everything...and their failure means death.

Here's the rest of the covers. I think this one is the prettiest one: 

What do you think of the cover?

Welp, hope I provided you with some good information! 
Happy Thursday!