Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday: Late Edition...

Book Blogger Hop
Hey guys! This was originally supposed to be posted yesterday, but I realized I put the wrong date when I scheduled it.... Soooo without further ado, here is my Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday...... ON SATURDAY! 


Question of the week: What is one thing that your blog readers probably do not know about you?


A: I have three different phobias... Two of which are normal, one that is not. First off, I'm claustrophobic. I HATE closed in spaces. Secondly, I have arachnophibia. I HATE spiders. And for the weird one, I have Podophobia, which is the fear of feet. If its not a baby's feet or my own, if you put them near me or on me, I will FREAK OUT. And I don't take my shoes and socks off anywhere, even in the summer time. If I'm taking a shower anywhere other than my house, I bring shower shoes. Idk what it is, but feet are just super disguisting to me.... Please don't judge me too hard lol




Question of the Week: What hyped up book was worth all of the fuss?


A:Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)Pure (Covenant, #2)Deity (Covenant, #3)
I put off reading the Covenant series for a loooong time and I was so upset I did once I finally got around to it. This series exceeded all my expectations; it had mythology, a SUPER hot guy, and a kick ass heroine. Seriously, if you haven't read this series, its worth ALLLLLLL the hype and more. Get this book now!

Well there you have it! Hope you enjoyed my weird post for the day! 
What do I not know about you? 
What book do you think deserves all the hype its gotten?