Follow Friday: Halloween Edition 2012

Finally the most anticipated day of the week! Don't you just love that feeling when you finally get off and realize you don't have to go back for 2 days! SCORE!


To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness . . .

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2)
A: This week I'm afraid I'm going to have to go with the most generic answer as I don't read much horror anymore. (I read a lot of Stephen King, but most of his stuff is already made into movies lol) But anyways, I would LOVE to see the Anna Dressed in Blood series made into movies. It has the right amount of creep factor and a ghost with blood and a touch of voodoo?! Yeah I'd totally watch that. 

What about you?