Follow Friday!

I know everyone is waiting in line for something somewhere, but as you go out and get all the Black Friday deals, remember to be safe, but stay strong for those awesome amazing deals!

Q: Are you thankful for a fellow blogger? Tell us about him or her.

A: I have a couple of them that I'm thankful for.... So, let's get started: 

     First off, I want to say I'm thankful for Jen over at Jenuine Cupcakes. She is the one blogger that I can count on to send me a book to borrow and she stays in a completely different part of the country than me. I love her to death for every book she's ever sent me. (Especially Deity!)
 
     Second, I'm thankful for Sara over at Forever 17 Books. We were both smaller blogs at the same time, but she grew a lot faster than I did. But yet, she didn't leave me behind. I can always count on her to come by my blog and comment, even on trivial things.
Next I'm thankful for Jen from the ARCycling program. So many ARC's that as a small blog such as myself, I never would have gotten the chance to read. But because of her great amazing program, I was able to read and review them just as other blogs do. Her program rocks you guys! 

So, those are the bloggers that I'm thankful for!
Who are you thankful for?