Top Ten Tuesday: Freebie


First off I want to say sorry for things being so slow on the blog. My mom's aunt passed away and then right after that, my mother-in-law passed away unexpectedly. I literally dropped everything to be with my family. But I am back now and ready to get back to work. 

Now,
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.    

This week's topic is:
A Freebie!
So I chose: Top 10 Bad Book Habits
These are in no particular order.

1. I use composition books to write my notes in because I hate sticky notes. The problem is, I don't always bring them with me wherever I am, so I end up with notes to the same book all over the place. 


2. I place all my books (Hardcover, Paperback, Nook, etc.) in my purse. Where the soft cover can bend or if on my Nook the screen can break. 
3. I have 4 different library cards.With fines on 3 smh

4. I check out books from the library knowing I have 499278560507261537340650674530968 more books on my TBR pile anyways. 

5. I totally have OCD. I cannot leave the library without 5 books in my bag. Which is a hefty load when I already have 499278560507261537340650674530968 to read anyways. 

6. I read a book and talk to it, cry from it, gasp from it, and sometimes even yell at it.... Even in public. 

 
7. I get money and the first thing I think of is what books to buy. Not what I need for school or  what all I need to do. 

8. After I finish reading a book my boyfriend knows whether I liked it or not based on how much I told him about it. For example, when I finished "Something Like Normal" by Trish Doller, he knew everything from the characters names to the plot. The problem, he never listens to me because he never reads them lol he just says ok and continues whatever it was he was doing. 

9. Most homework projects I do stem from whatever book I'm reading at the time. For instance, I needed to do a compare and contrast book report on classic literature and YA literature, and I used Paradise Lost and Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick and compared the angel part. 

10. I judge a book by its cover. It's bad. I am one that is guilty of wanting/buying a book when I have only seen the cover. Sometimes I won't even have read the synopsis or know who the author is. 


Well, that's my Bad Habits! Do you have any???
Don't forget to leave your Top 10 List so I can go and check it out!