Waiting on Wednesday: 2/20/13

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what we're waiting on. Sometimes patiently and sometimes not so patiently. This meme is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. 

     This week I chose a book who's author is on my "auto buy" list. I love how everything she writes has a lesson and will teach you a little something without even meaning to. I LOVE books like this and I can't wait to see what lesson this one will teach me!

Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally
Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #3)

     Companion to Catching Jordan and Stealing Parker. 
     Kate has always been the good girl. Too good, according to some people at school—although they have no idea the guilty secret she carries. But this summer, everything is different…
     This summer she’s a counselor at Cumberland Creek summer camp, and she wants to put the past behind her. This summer Matt is back as a counselor too. He’s the first guy she ever kissed, and he’s gone from a geeky songwriter who loved The Hardy Boys to a buff lifeguard who loves to flirt…with her.
     Kate used to think the world was black and white, right and wrong. Turns out, life isn’t that easy…
     Read an excerpt here.
Note: Mature themes, sexual situations, religious discussions.

Expected Publication: March 1, 2013
Published by: Sourcebooks Fire

Labels: