Follow Friday: Summer Reads!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)
Q: School is out! What is your favorite Summer Reading book?


A: My favorite summer read is Of Poseidon by Anna Banks! It was the only REAL summer read I read last year that featured a romance and some sand and ever since I have LOVED it! I'm waiting patiently on Of Triton now to see if it will live up to it!

What is your favorite summer read? Have you read Of Poseidon or Of Triton? (If you have Of Triton, I'm selling limbs for it if you're interested lmao!!!)