Follow Friday: They are 150 weeks old!


Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.
 

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Q: The #FF is 150 weeks old! And we want to hear from you! What would you change about the hop? What do you like about it? Or just suggest a question to be used for next week!


A: As someone who was once one of the featured blogs, I don't think I would change a thing about the program. It was a great way to put my name out there in the blogging world and I found some other cool blogs out there in the process. I also gained some friends from this as well.

So, what about you, would you change anything?