Armchair BEA: Wrap-Up Post

Wrap-Up

     This was my first time really participating in Armchair BEA. I tried last year, but I only did a few posts and didn't actually sign up as a participant. But this year was really fun! I met so many people and found so many other blogs that I already enjoy looking at! This best part has been finding blogs that don't have anything to do with young adult books. I'm a reader of all things, so finding more adult books to read is interesting. 
     I also liked the ethics topic. I felt that it came at a time where plagiarism has been getting a little out of hand and seeing that everyone is on the same page makes me feel so much better about the situation. I hate that its been so bad, but I love seeing what we can do to stop it. 
     It was so nice talking to you all! Don't be strangers now that Armchair BEA is over! And don't forget, I'm hosting my Armchair BEA giveaway for all those down since they couldn't make it to BEA!