Follow Friday: Fave Literary Quotes




Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.
   
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Q: Activity: Favorite Literary Quote



A: This is like asking a mother who her favorite child is o_O lol Being a book lover, I have a whole LOT of favorites, so here's SOME of  them. (*Caution: Some of these are rather swoony!)

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer:
"I'm gonna fight for you, until your heart stops beating."  
(#TeamJacob FTW!!!!!!!!)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling:
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."

If I Stay by Gayle Forman:
"I realize now that dying is easy. Living is hard." 

Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles:
“Tonight was... well, it was perfect for me too. You've turned my world upside down. I've fallen in love with you, chica, and it scares the fuckin' shit outta me. I've been shakin' all night, because I knew it. I've tried to deny it, to make you think I wanted you as a fake girlfriend, but that was a lie.” 

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins:
“Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor."

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins:
“Do you know my biggest regret?" She asks. "That you turned into this bright, beautiful, fascinating person... and I can't take credit for any of it.”

Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout:
“Ever since I’ve met you, I’ve wanted to break every rule.” Aiden turned away, the muscles in his neck tensing. He sighed. “You’ll become the centre of someone’s world one day. And he’ll be the luckiest son of a bitch on this earth.” 

The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg:
“There’s no such thing as too much Disney.” 

Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan:
“I read books, but I do it because I want to - because it's like an escape in my head, like being with you.” What

The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
“Don't settle, okay? Not for anything. I mean it. You only get this one chance at life, far as I know. Take it. Even if its not with me.” 

The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
“Dumbledore opened his eyes. Snape looked horrified.
“You have kept him alive so that he can die at the right moment?”
“Don’t be shocked, Severus. How many men and women have you watched die?”
“Lately, only those whom I could not save,” said Snape. He stood up. “You have used me.”
“Meaning?”
“I have spied for you, and lied for you, put myself in mortal danger for you. Everything was supposed to be to keep Lily Potter’s son safe. Now you tell me you have been raising him like a pig for slaughter -“
“But this is touching, Severus,” said Dumbledore seriously. “Have you grown to care for the boy, after all?”
“For him?” shouted Snape. “Expecto patronum!”
From the tip of his wand burst the silver doe: she landed on the office floor, bounded once across the office and soared out of the window. Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
“After all this time?”
Always,” said Snape.” 

What are some of your fave literary quotes???