Follow Friday: Favorite Reading Formats



Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.
   

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Q: What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, Paperback etc?

A: I prefer Hardback and eBooks, but for different reasons. 

I love hardcovers because they look good and the glossy dust covers are amazing and so eye catching. I love having them on my shelves. I love eBooks because I'm a girl that will read anywhere and everywhere. If I finish a book, I can easily pick up another one and start it without being somewhere without any books. Plus I love knowing that I can carry so many books around in a bag and not have it weighing it down. 

Paperbacks I don't care for only because I like to throw things in my bag and I don't like for the cover to get bent or messed up. Also I don't like the damaged spines.

What about you?!