Stacking the Shelves #41 (A Day Late...)

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and recieved for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. 

Borrowed from the library:
The Book of Broken HeartsThe Rules for Disappearing
The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston

Thank God for holds at the library! They basically saved my butt this week! New books and I'm the first to check them out! 

Recieved for review:
The Clockwork Scarab: A Stoker & Holmes Novel
Sammy Feral's Diaries of Weird by Eleanor Hawken
The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason

Thanks to Edelweiss and the publishers for these two review copies!
Bought: 
Wild AwakeGolden
Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith*
Golden by Jessi Kirby

*I bought an e-book copy, but I MUST get a hardcover soon! This cover is gorgeous!

As you can see, this is my "I'm obsessing over contemps" week! Shouts out to hot summery weather and hot literary guys!