Book Blogger Challenge Day 15: Blogging Mentors

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine
Since this is such a cool idea, let's thank April for doing this! Big props to her. She's at Good Books, Good Wine and she made the entire thing up!) I know you would like to participate too! There will be a sign up on each day of the challenge. (Sign up here for the fifteenth challenge!)

Mentors:

     I don't have any blogging mentors... I kind of just went out on my own and did whatever it is I wanted. So, I only have a few people that I look up to and one day want my blog to be as cool as theirs. The funny thing is, mostly everyone that I look up to have blogs on Wordpress. Maybe this means a switch is in my future.... Anyways, here's my list of people that I look up to:
Ever since I saw those blogs, my world in blogging changed. I'm motivated every day by those women and their blog. 

Who are your blogging mentors?