Stacking the Shelves #54 & Weekly Wrap-Up

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.


Bought: 

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown

Borrowed from the Library: 
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Graceling by Kristin Cashore

As y'all  know, I've been trying to expand my horizons and break more into fantasy and dystopia. This week I'm trying fantasy. I asked my blog friends for some super swoony ones, and these were some of the top picks. (Well apparently Crown of Midnight is more swoonier than Throne of Glass, but I have to get there first I guess!) Be on the look out for what I thought about them! 


What all did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up
Sunday 09/01/13: My Stacking the Shelves Post #53 & the Weekly Wrap up 
Monday 09/02/13:  My Beyond the Book Post that features Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown & my 5 Star Review for Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
Tuesday 09/03/13: My Top Ten Tuesday post of the Top 10 books I wish they taught in school
Wednesday 09/04/13: My WoW pick of the week featuring The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
Thursday 09/05/13: My 3 Star Review of Wait for You by J. Lynn & "Buried Treasure, Swing sets, and Coffee" Swoon!
Friday 09/06/13: My Follow Friday with all the pretties! 
Saturday 09/07/13: My 3 Star Review of The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider

What went on over at your blog?!