Stacking the Shelves #56 & Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.


Bought: 
Unchained (Nephilim Rising, #1)The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy, #1)Two Boys Kissing

Unchained by J. Lynn
The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan


For Review/Borrowed: 
Unbreakable (Legion, #1)Not a Drop to Drink Alienated (Alienated, #1)
The Rule of Three
Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
Alienated by Melissa Landers
The Rule of Three by Eric Walters

A huge thanks to my blogger friend who let me borrow these! She didn't enjoy them as much so she doesn't want to be named, but she saw I wanted to read them and she sent me her ARC's! And also a HUGE thanks to Disney-Hyperion and Netgalley. These are two of my most anticipated of 2014 and I can't wait to read them! 


What all did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up
Sunday 09/15/13: My Stacking the Shelves Post #55 & the Weekly Wrap up 
Monday 09/16/13:  My Beyond the Book Post that features Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone and my Middle Grade Monday review for Jessica Darling's It List by Megan McCafferty
Tuesday 09/17/13: My Top Ten Tuesday post of the Top 10 16 Books I  have on my TBR pile
Wednesday 09/18/13: My WoW pick of the week featuring Trust in Me by J. Lynn
Thursday 09/19/13: My "Unchained" Swoon
Friday 09/06/13: My Follow Friday with books I loved as a child! 


What went on over at your blog?!