Follow Friday: My favorite Bloggers!


Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!
Feature Your Favorite Blogger!

 I have two! I would put their pics, but they probably have no idea they're on my blog, and I don't want them to think I'm a creeper or anything lol But my favorite bloggers are those that I got inspiration to start blogging from. When I was in the very beginning stages of blogging, I saw Ginger at GReads! and Jamie at The Perpetual Page Turner. I also like Jessica over at Lovin los Libros and Jen over at Jenuine Cupcakes. We talk more and interact via Twitter. Sometimes me and Jen even send books back and forth to the other!

Labels: