Another Books to Movies Post!

     Ok guys, this week's books to movie news is the second trailer for Vampire Academy! If you saw my review, you know that I didn't exactly LOVE the book, but I'm still interested in the movie. Only because it will give me a reason to reread the book and I need to finish the series. (Shhh I've only read the first one....) At least I have good reason though.... After Twilight, EVERYTHING became vampires and I couldn't stand anything else. And I just never went back to it. How's the rest of the series? Do you think I should?



Sorry, no Follow Friday today because I was sick last weekend and couldn't get to a computer to comment on everyone's things, so I don't have an entry :( Buttttt I have this super cool trailer to hold your interest lolol

Happy Friday!!!!!

Labels: , ,