Books to Movies!!!

Welllll if you know me, you know I love Divergent by Veronica Roth and I am ridiculously excited for the movie to come out in March... Well, the trailer was released on Wednesday and I had to calm myself down enough to add it to the blog. Every time I pulled it up, I had to rewatch it lol I've already watched it at least ten times. 
Soooo if you haven't seen it yet, feel free to watch it here!!!



DID EVERYONE SEE THE SMEXY TIMES SHOT?!
You guys, I can hardly contain myself lol 
And omg, I thought Four was hot in my head.... Yeah he's even hotter in the movie lol 

HAVEN'T DIED YET?!
Well, this is for fans of Take Me Away... After Dark. 
I haven't read the book yet, but the lead person for the movie for 50 Shades of Grey has been bounced between two people, but the cover of EW this week had the new person, so it looks like its final. I finally decided I wanted to read the book just because of the movie... And because if this Mr. Grey is as hot (in my mind) as the dude in the picture.... Well, we'll just leave it at that lol 
Anddddd here's the picture!

What worries me is I think he's hot and she's pretty and a pretty decent actress.... I've seen so many people say this casting is terrible. (Including my own family members who aren't regular readers...) I know I'm overly critical, so me reading it and not liking the casting would be like torture... But then again, I HAVE to read the book before watching the movie... Especially since I plan on drinking this too. 

Yes, this is happening. I'm a huge wine drinker and apparently it has a huge significance in the book. I know so many people have banned it and talked about it, but I'm honestly just curious.... 

So, what do you think about this movie news? 

Labels: