This week's topic is:
Top 10 BOOKISH things I'm thankful for!
*These are in no particular order.
1. Great series enders: After reading one I wasn't so fond of, I'm thankful for those that wrap up everything and leave no questions unanswered.
2. All of JLA's book boys: Especially Aiden, Cam, and Kyler...
4. For cool, creative, pretty covers.
5. For Nooks and Kindles, and all their apps: Having the ability to have dozens of books at all times makes me and any other book worm extremely happy!
6. For fiction books that can teach me something!
7. For meeting other book lovers and authors at bookish events. Because let's face it... "Authors are our Rock-stars!"
8. For great romances in books... Because that's my favorite part lol
9. For fresh interesting ideas!
10. For all the bookish friends I've made and grown to love!
What bookish things are you thankful for?!