2014 Seriously Series Reading Challenge!

Reading the Paranormal - 2014 Seriously Series Reading Challenge


Damn, I saw this and realized just how many series I HAVEN'T finished smh I deided for 2014 I was going to get down to business! 

For this challenge, a series is defined as a collection of two or more books that belong together and where the second book is published before the end of 2014.


How It Works

To allow for the greatest level of flexibility, we've separated series into three categories: series started before 2014, series started in 2014, and series rereads.

Series Started in 2014
(Which I'm Seriously Serious about with 7 series) 

1. Newsoul by Jodi Meadows
2. Razorland by Ann Aguire
  • Enclave 
  • Outpost
  • Horde
3. The Selection by Kiera Cass
  • The Elite (#2)
  • The One (#3)
4. Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
  • The Girl of Fire and Thorns (#1)
  • The Crown of Embers (#2)
  • The Bitter Kingdom (#3)
5. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
  • Slammed (#1)
  • Point of Retreat (#2)
  • This Girl (#3)
6. Dante Walker by Victoria Scott
  • The Collector (#1)
  • The Liberator (#2)
  • The Warrior 
7. White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter
  • Alice in Zombieland (#1)
  • Through the Zombie Glass (#2)
  • The Queen of Zombie Hearts (#3)
8. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  • Throne of Glass (#1)
  • Crown of Midnight (#2)
  • Untitled (#3)
Series started before 2014
(Which I'm Seriously Serious about with 9 series)

1. Unremembered by Jessica Brody
2. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
  • A Darkness Strange and Deadly (#2)
  • Strange and Ever After (#3)
3. Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent
  • If I Die (#5)
  • Before I Wake (#6)
  • With All My Soul (#7)
4. Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
  • The Son of Neptune (#2)
  • The Mark of Athena (#3)
  • The House of Hades (#4)
  • The Blood of Olympus (#5)
5. The Mortal Instruments
  • City of Glass (#3)
  • City of Fallen Angels (#4)
  • City of Lost Souls (#5)
  • City of Heavenly Fire (#6)
6. The Lunar Chronicles
  • Cress (#3)
7. The Mara Dyer
  • The Retribution of Mara Dyer (#3)
8. Anna and the French Kiss



  • Isla and the Happily Ever After (#3) 
9. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  • Boundless (#3)

Series rereads:
(Which I'm semi serious about with 1 series)

1. The Lunar Chroniles

There's a check up every three months, so be on the look out for how I'm going along! As you can see, I'm going to be doing a BUNCH of binge series reading and a BUNCH of series continuing... Looks like I've got a bunch of work in front of me! 


Labels: