Follow Friday: Christmas Book Haul!


Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Q: Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! What books did Santa stuff your stocking with this holiday season? Do a holiday book haul for us! If you don’t celebrate just show off your books that you got this week. Pictures!!!

A: As I just got back into town yesterday, I will more than likely be getting more in the mail since I held it for a few days... You may do better looking at my haul on Sunday! But here's what I've gotten so far....

*EDIT*
     Well my apartments didn't listen to me when I asked them to put my package in my house while I was gone, so I may have to wait until later today to show you all what my blogger friend gave me :\ The best I can do now is tell you about the things I was already given. Sorry, but there will be no pictures. But, for Christmas I  was given a giftcard to Wal-Mart and of course I spent it on some pre-orders (Unhinged and Cress) and then I got an email from Amazon saying that The Bone Season was only $1.99, so I decided to give it a try..... So, I gave myself that and Proxy (which was only .99 as it was a novella)!
Proxy (Avalon, #0.5)The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1)
Proxy by Mindee Arnett
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon

What did you all get?!

Labels: