Follow Friday: New and different!!!


Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Q:Tell us at least one new or unusual thing you’ve done in 2013.


     One thing I've done different this year is my new feature on the blog: Beyond the Book! In this feature I do things from the books in real life or I may learn how to do something that is mentioned in the books. (The link for all of the posts can be found on a tab above.) It runs every Monday and I would love for all of you to participate. Here's some of my favorite ones:

  1. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
  2. Golden by Jessi Kirby
  3. The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
  4. My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi
So, what have you do differently this year? 

Labels: