Top Ten Books I would love for Santa to bring me!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me!
*These are in no particular order!


Unhinged (Splintered, #2)Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Nocover-blank-133x176Breakable
Special Edition Harry Potter Box SetDorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1)

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)Fan Art
TALKER 25 (TALKER 25, #1)Wild

1. Unhinged by A.G. Howard: The finished copy for Splintered was beautiful... I can only imagine this one will be too! 
2. Cress by Marissa Meyer: Lord knows this has been on EVERY. LAST. LIST. I'VE. HAD. lol It's no secret that I love this series and I'm hoping to get my hands on it soon! 
3. Hook's Revenge by Heidi Schultz: Normally I don't like adding things to my list unless they're either really close in release or at least have a cover, but I found out about this one this week and it sounds bad ass. I wouldn't mind getting this one from Santa early! 
4. Breakable by Tammara Webber: This one doesn't come out until May, but I hate waiting! This is the follow up story to Easy, Lucas' story, and I can't be more excited to read it! I need Santa to help me find it out there somewhere!
5. The new Harry Potter box set: I'm currently listening to Harry Potter on audio and it's really making me miss actually reading Harry's story. Plus, the new covers are gorgeous. 
6.Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige: Dude, I'm sure everyone is waiting for this one to come on Edelweiss... I wouldn't mind it popping up there myself. I would love to see it there one day. It would make my day if Santa made it appear! 
7. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo: I know I've been saying forever I need to get on the bandwagon and read some fantasy. Maybe if Santa brought me this one I'd get a move on reading it. 
8. Fan Art by Sarah Tregay: I'm dying for this one! I'm pretty sure it would result in a wicked Beyond the Book post! Plus, the cover is gorgeous. 
9. Talker 25 by Joshua McCune: Dragons. DRAGONS. Dude, this can't be anything but epic. I can't wait until this one comes out! It'll be the first thing on that release date that I buy!  
10. Wild by Alex Mallory: A YA re-telling of Tarzan. Please Santa, GIVE IT TO ME.