Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.
This week's topic is:
Top Ten Things On My Reading Wishlist
(if you could make authors write about these things you would. Could be a specific type of character, an issue tackled, a time period, a certain plot, etc.)
*These are in no particular order!
1. Beauty & the Beast set in the Lunar Chronicles world!
2. A book surrounding a New Year's Kiss!
3.A love triangle where it's two girls and one guy and not the other way around.
4. A love triangle where the person decides they are too much work and go find someone else to be with.
5. Goooooood NA in a different genre than contemp.... But still include the sexy times lol
6. More good mythology in modern days like Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson series. Maybe get it in YA instead of MG.
7. A book where the MC and the villain fall in love. And not just the villain's way to stop them.
8. Something told from the villain's POV
9. A YA book where the parents are both around!
10. A book set in the Salem Witch trails era. (Dude this would be AMAZEBALLS!)
What kind of books would you like to read?!