Follow Friday: Changing Book Plots and Endings!


Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Change the Plot. If you could, what book would you change the ending or a plot thread? Go ahead and do it…change it.

 How to Love

     Don't get me wrong, How to Love was a great read, but I want to change one small thing about Sawyer and Reena. I hated that she made it so easy to just go back to him. In my world, he would've had to work for my love again.I understand that he didn't know about her situation, but at the same time, when he did find out, he wasn't exactly just jumping to help her out. He would've had to grow up a little bit for me. 

What book plot would you change?!