Follow Friday: If I could read a book for the "first time" again...


Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Q: If you could read a book for the “first time” again, which book would it be? Why?

 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
     Two of my favorite stories ever are Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. I loved all the adventure and magic. I remember reading it for the first time and getting lost in the high fantasy worlds. I would love to rewind time and experience these reads all over again. 

This Song Will Save Your LifeSomething Like NormalSecond Chance Summer
     These books are some of my most favorite contemporaries. They were filled with emotion and had me hooked from page one. Two of them had me crying my eyes out and they all had me clutching my heart from all the feels. I would love to go back and read these for the first time to experience all the love and emotion that connected me to all these characters. 

Labels: