Stacking the Shelves #73 and the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought:
Seducing Cinderella (Fighting for Love, #1)Sneaking Candy
Vain (The Seven Deadly, #1)Greed (The Seven Deadly, #2)
Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell 
(With everyone talking about Fighting Irish, I had to see what it was about. I'm already impressed by the cover lol) 
Sneaking Candy by Lisa Burstein
(A very different concept from anything I've ever read. Can't wait to see how it plays out!)
Vain & Greed by Fisher Amelie
(The Seven Deadly sins series. I've heard a lot about them, I need to see what it's all about!)

For review:


The Body in the Woods by April Henry
(We all know how I love a good thriller! I can't wait to read this one!)
Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
(Upt Peter pan re-telling?! Sign. Me. Up) 
Around the World ARC Tour:
Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter, #2)
Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd
(I've been waiting on this for awhile! I loved the first one!) 

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 01/26/14: Stacking the Shelves #72  
Monday 01/27/14: My DNF review of Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge... Yes I know I'm the black sheep, but I have high standards when it comes to Beauty and the Beast re-tellings...
Tuesday 01/28/14: Top 10 Tuesday! Top character's I would never trade places with As well as my three star review of Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
Wednesday 01/29/14: Super cool playlist for See Jane Run by Hannah Jayne & my WoW for a contemp with a super cool, super cute cover! (Something Real by Heather Demetrios) and if you missed it, the movie trailer for The Fault in Our Stars!!!!! 
Thursday 01/23/14:  My Swoon Thursday: The gets yoour HEART BEATing edition! 

What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: