Stacking the Shelves #76 & Weekly Wrap-Up




This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For review:
He Belongs With MeSearching for Beautiful
He Belongs with Me by Sarah Darlington
Searching for Beautiful by Nyrae Dawn

Bought:
Something Real
Something Real by Heather Demetrios

ATWAT:
The Winner's Curse (Winner's Trilogy, #1)
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski


Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 02/16/14:  Stacking the Shelves #75
Monday 2/17/14: Beyond the Book: the one where I met Marissa Meyer!!! and my 5 Star review of Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
Tuesday 02/18/14: Top Ten Tuesday: Top Reasons I love Being a Book Blogger and why I love reading!
Wednesday 02/19/14: My WoW featuring Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez
Friday 02/21/14Follow Friday: Last thing that made me cry like a baby
Saturday 02/22/14: My 4 Star review of White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L Armentrout

What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: