Swoon Thursday: All the FEELS edition!

Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.


 Here's what you do:

From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell me what made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments or grab the button above and share it on your blog.

"There was a moment, perhaps no more than a heartbeat, and then his hand wrapped around the curve of my elbow. My eyes snapped open when he tugged me onto my back. Air hitched in my throat as his lean body hovered over mine as he rose up on his elbow. 
     'I have an idea,' hesaid with a small grin. The teasing look didn't reach his eyes. Something else burned there. A powerful intensity that caused the muscles in my stomach to quiver. 'And I think this idea will definitely have you feeling something else.'" 
-Kindle e-ARC
50%

Labels: