Top 10 Tuesday Rewind!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
 Top Ten Tuesday Rewind!
*These are in no particular order!

This week is a rewind so I went with something that had most definitely changed since the last time I did this topic... So, I chose my Top Ten Characters that I would crush on if I were also a fictional character


Side Effects May Vary
1. Bodee from Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens: I loved that he was a little different and not the super hot boy that's in most YA books. I also loved that he was just as broken and that he still found time to help her with her demons. 

2. Harvey from Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy: I know this one would probably be a lost cause, but he was so in love with Alice. I can't lie, I would be intrigued by how much he loved her and I would be a little jealous that he wouldn't feel that way about anyone else. Namely me. 

White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1)Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
3. Roth from White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentout: Never mind that he's a demon. He's still hot. And he's pretty unselfish to be in his line of work. And let's be honest, his fighting style is HOT. 

4. Jase from Be With Me by J. Lynn: He is such an amazing person that's been through so many hardships. And with that one thing, he had to grow up so fast, but also because of it he shows so much responsibility. Plus, who could give up the chance to be with a certain someone all the time. (If you've read it, you know who I mean lol)

Frigid (Frigid, #1)Fangirl
5. Kyler from Frigid by J. Lynn: Guys, Kyler merely made this list because he's super hot lol I would love to be stuck in a cabin with him sometime! (Minus all the creepy stuff lolol)

6. Levi from FanGirl by Rainbow Rowell: HE. ASKED. HER. TO. READ. TO. HIM. Enough said lol 

Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)The Distance Between Us
7. Isaiah from Crash Into You by Katie McGarry: This would not be a real list without a McGarry boy. And this one is my favorite one to date. He is broken but works through his hurt to better himself. And plus he has tattoos and knows so much about cars! 

8. Xander from The Distance Between Us by Kasie West: He didn't care about anything. He knew exactly what he wanted and he was ok with going for it. He didn't care what anyone else said or did. 

The Summer I Became a NerdThe Beautiful and the Cursed (The Dispossessed, #1)
9. Logan from The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller: Umm he was a nerd. Which I really appreciate. There aren't many YA books where the MC goes for the nerd instead of the super hot boy with perfect hair. But anyways, he also GETS comics and reading and that is extremely cool in my book.

10. Luc from The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan: He is a gargoyle. And that should serve as enough! He's super strong and he has superb fighting skills. And I think the idea of gargoyles are super cool, so yeah he is super crush worthy lol  

What characters would you crush on if you were a fictional character? 



Labels: