Top Ten Books that Made me cry!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books that make me cry!
*These are in no particular order!

Faking NormalHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
1. Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens: This book comes out at the end of the month and it was amazing! I loved this book because it was so much more than I expected. What she goes through is heartbreaking and I hated to see it happen to her!  

2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling: I cried because it was over. And there were so many deaths in this book that I couldn't handle it. Add that to the fact that it was the end of my favorite ever series, I was a complete wreck.

The Last SongIf I Stay (If I Stay, #1)
3. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks: This one I read way before I blogged, and I'm glad because there was no way I'd have been able to write a review. When i finished this I was a blubbering mess and I was crying those loud, ugly tears. Even now watching the movie I still cry. 

4. If I Stay by Gayle Forman: I remember reading this book in one sitting. I cried when the first event happened and I was good for the rest of the time. Well, until the end when Adam arrived. The things he said and did for Mia... *swoons* I was a wreck. 

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6)Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1)
5. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: Ok, when the big thing happens towards the end, I had to close the book. I basically cried my eyes out. I hated that it happened to him. He was one of the strongest and smartest wizards and I wanted to strangle Rowling after I read it! 

6. Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles: I'm going to add the entire series here because I cried when I read them all. I loved that the Fuentes boys all got their happy endings after all the bad they had been through. 

Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)Sentinel (Covenant, #5)
7. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry: That ending?! Guys I was up boo who crying at 3:00am when I finished this. Let's just say I had a huge headache after I finished and my mind was still whirling a mile a minute. Isaiah had just had so much loss already, I didn't want him to experience anymore.

8. Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout: The ending is what started the sobbing. And then there was the fact that this wonderful series was over. It was just too much to handle. 

Second Chance SummerThe Fault in Our Stars

9. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: When I read this, it was right after my aunt had passed away from breast cancer and we had just found out that my grandmother had Ovarian cancer. I read this because I wanted to feel more close to them. Throughout the entire book I found myself crying at the smallest things. And then when the big event happened and the very ending came, I LOST it. I bawled myself to sleep that night. The next morning I had puffy and red eyes. Guys this book is SO FREAKIN GOOD! 

10. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: It was hard to read this one because my niece's name is Hazel and at that time I had just found out that my aunt had breast cancer. So I knew there would be tears, but I wasn't expecting so many... We all mostly know the big event that happens and Lord help me, it completely broke me. I never did write a real review for it. One day I'll go and revist it and re-write it, but for now, I just wanted to leave it be. I'll more than likely re-read it right before the movie comes out this year! 

What books made you bawl your eyes out?!