Follow Friday: A picture is worth 1,000 words!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Snap it Time! A picture is worth a thousand words. Anything and anything. Just give us a pic.
I went with TWO pics because I kind of thought these were kind of similar... I find that I like to drink things while I read and lately they've been matchy matchy with the book that I read.

 The book I just finished was Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige and there is a scene in there with an apple tree.... And low and behold what's in my picture! An Angry Orchard lol The creepy tree on the bottle made me think of how it might look in the book! 

 And now my current read is Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae! I realized halfway through a glass of wine that this one kinds of goes with this read as well. With it being set in Italy there is PLENTY of wine and plenty more Italian goodies like gelato! In this particular I'm drinking a glass of Red Moscato from Beringer. In the book some of the characters drink wine like it's just a regular non-alcoholic drink!

Show me your pictures! 
What do you think of mine?


Labels: ,