Top Ten Bookish Things I'd Love to Own!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
 Top Ten Tuesday:  Bookish Things (Not Books) I'd Love to Own!
*These are in no particular order!



If your book nerd loved The Fault In Our Stars and has an iPhone 4 or 4s, then she needs this case by BabeSupply, $8.99
1. Phone Case for The Fault in Our Stars lovers: You can't tell me this isn't amazing. I love the way its so colorful! Its so pretty! I NEED ONE OF THESE! 

Book Nerd Tote Bag
2. Book totes: I really like this one, but it doesn't necessarily have to be this one. I just think this one is super cute with the glasses and stuff because I wear glasses myself!

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone one page book poster
3. Spineless Classics: I really want one of these for my room! And of course I want the Harry Potter one seen here. It's the entire first Harry Potter book done on a single page!

A literary clutch!
4. Book Purse: This. Is. Awesome. It's a literary clutch that no one would think to steal because it looks like a book! Super cool! 

Love this.
5. Book phone case: Yes that is an iPhone case that looks like a book! I want one because it looks different. 

6. NERD Bookends: I don't use book ends because I normally just fill up my shelves, but I would totally use these if I could!It's a running joke in my family that my Mommy calls me Nerd because I read anything and everything, so I would definitely love to have these in my vollection.!

7. A real acceptance letter to Hogwarts: I'm 25 but still waiting on it. I'm convinced that it got lost while I moved somewhere. 
8. A book stand: I don't read very many physical books anymore, but I probably would if I had one of these. Less chance of me getting food in the crease and smudges on the pages if I had something to hold the pages for me! 

Cool Bookmarks
9. Cool Bookmarks: I don't really read physical books anymore, but these would make me want to start! They're so cute and creative and it would make people stay away from my books! 

10. Reading Nooks: I know everyone wants a reading chair, but my dream is to have a reading nook. I want it next to a window with lots of pillows and lots of books laying around. I want to be able to listen to the rain while I'm reading and look outside to a pretty summer day.... Ughhhh I cannot wait! 




Labels: