Follow Friday: All about fangirling!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!



Have you met a favorite author and have a picture? Share.

 

     If you don't know, I'm like the poster child for The Lunar Chronicles series. I'm in love with all the books and even more so their author, Marissa Meyer. I went to The Montgomery County Book Festival all to see meet her and witness her amazing storytelling in action. And trust me, she's every bit as great as she seems. I was a little embarrassed after jumping out of my chair and singing for another author, but I hoped that would get her to remember me. But then she signed over Wolf to me and signed Thank You near my blog name in my paperback copy and all the embarrassment was forgotten. She's an amazing person and I'm so happy I finally got to meet her! 

     Also, if you didn't know, there is one certain book boy out there that I am positivitely IN LOVE WITH. His name is Aiden St Delphi from The Coenant series. And when I found out Jennifer L. Armentrout, the person who created him was going to be in Houston and his final book would be released on my birthday, I KNEW I had to go! To make it better, she said that Aiden was my birthday surprise! Which means he is MINE! And let me tell you, Armentrout was super sweet and I loved meeting her! 

Which of your favorites authors have you met and have pictures with?


Labels: ,