Swoon Thursday: The Hut, Hut, HIKE edition!

Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.


 Here's what you do:

From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell me what made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments or grab the button above and share it on your blog.

     "He sucks in a breath, and grips my thigh with one hand. Part of my brain is demanding that I pull away. Kissing a stranger is one thing, but this is something else entirely. But despite my brain's warning, my body leans into him, shivering when the hand on my leg tightens possessively. His fingers trail down toward my knee, and then slowly, so slowly that it feels like a dance, he pulls until I'm straddling him for a second time tonight. This time, though, I'm not distracted by a wardrobe malfunction. And with him sitting upright instead of lying down, he feels so much closer in every way. Our stomachs press together, and I can feel the rough fabric of his jeans against the sensitive skin of my inner thighs. And the fact that my underwear is the only thing keeping the rest of my bare skin from touching him makes that pleasure parade from earlier descend into complete pandemonium. 
     'I should go,' I say.
     But even as I say it, I curl his shirt in my fists and pull myself a little bit closer."

14% 

And this is only the beginning! I can't wait to get more into the romance! 
What made you swoon this week?!

Labels: ,