Top 10 Authors I Own the Most Books From!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
 Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Authors I Own the Most Books From!
*These are in no particular order!

Do novellas count too?!

1. Miranda Kenneally (5 books)
I owned all her books because of Catching Jordan. Anything featuring Texas and football, I wanted it. And then I fell in love with the rest of the series and had to buy them all! I LOVE when i can connect sports and books! And Kenneally, she just GETS it ya know?

2. Jennifer L. Armentrout (16 Books)
I own almost everything by her as well. The only books I'm missing are Cursed and some ARC's of all the new things. She's such a great author and I LOVE her work. And she also writes adult and new adult, so that means she's versatile. Meaning I'm sure she's on EVERYONE'S list today lol 

3. Marissa Meyer (5 Books)
Everyone knows how much I love this series. I literally have a hardcover of all 3 books, along with an ARC of Scarlet, and a paperback copy of Scarlet because my blog is featured in it. 

Rachel Vincent
4. Rachel Vincent (4 omnibus = 7 Books)
I'm not sure if this counts since I own and have read the omnibus of her books, but at the same time, they ARE each individuals originally. 

5. J.K. Rowling (8 Books)
Of course she made my list. I'm sure she made EVERYONE'S list. 

6. Stephenie Meyer (6 Books)
We all own a copy of Twilight series, The Bree Tanner novel, and The Host somewhere. Don't act like we don't. 

7. Rick Riordan (8 books)
Every Percy Jackson and now I'm starting on the Heroes of Olympus. And I just recently bought the first book in the Kane Chronicles series! 

8. Veronica Roth (<4 Books lol)
Yes I own the entire trilogy and I just added Four's book which makes that a little more if you count novellas by each one! 
9. Cassandra Clare (7 Books)
Oh hush I know you're judging. I've only read the first two and made it about halfway through the third one in the Mortal Instruments series , but I own most of them smh I've read and own all the Infernal Devices though if that helps *shrugs* Besides, pretty soon there will be more anyways. I still have time to get caught up! 


10. Katie McGarry (6 Books)
After I read Pushing the Limits, I was doomed. Any and EVERYTHING she wrote I'd buy it. And not even think twice! 

What authors are you obsessed with?!