Follow Friday: Question Suggestion!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Suggest a question!

  • What got you into reading? Was it a specific person? A specific book?
  • Have you come up with any special memes or features on your blog that you'd like people to visit more?
  • Do you have a go to genre when you're happy, sad, or angry? 
  • What is your favorite part of reading? World-building? Character building? The love interest? 
  • How do you cure a book hangover/blogging slump/reading slump?
  • Reader pet peeves? (Like I HATE when people make conversation with me while I'm reading. Especially if it's a book I'm completely engrossed in...) 
  • Blogger pet peeves? (When I've drafted an entire post, ready to publish it, and I see somewhere I've left out a html code... When I didn't even do my post in html -___-)
  • What books would you give to newbies in your favorite genre? (Ex. I'm a newbie to high fantasy and EVERYONE said to ease into it with the Throne of Glass series!)
That's all I could think of for now! I may come back and add some later after work! 
Happy Friday y'all!