Stacking the Shelves #101 and the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

This is two weeks worth because I was not the best blogger this past week. Last Saturday and Sunday I was stuck in a weekend class that lasted the ENTIRE weekend. And then, what I DID post, was already scheduled lol 

Bought:
Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
 Finally got my physical copy of this because I pre-ordered my copy of Stay With Me in the physical format!

Library: 
Percy Jackson's Greek GodsPositive: A Memoir
Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan
Positive by Paige Rawl with Ali Benjamin


Anything with Percy Jackson I'm definitely going to read! As soon as my hold came in at the library, I RAN to get it. 

Netgalley/Edelweiss:
Twisted FateThe Bargaining
Twisted Fate by Norah Olson
The Bargaining by Carley Anne West


Weekly Wrap-Up

Monday 09/08/14: My 4 Star Review of Falling into Place by Amy Zhang and my Beyond the Book that tells about WHY I had that awful class last weekend
Tuesday 09/09/14: Top 10 Tuesday: Top Underrated Books in the Contemp genre!
Thursday 09/11/14: My 3 Star Review of Kiss of Broken Glass by Madeleine Kuderick
Friday 09/12/14: Follow Friday: Before the Blog Edition!
Saturday 09/13/14: My 3 Star Review of Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley

What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: